Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
HA·RA·JU·JU -- Japanese & Alternative Fashion Community
(2010-10-03, 04:23 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: Combus, thanks a lot for the kind words. Can you explain what you mean about tables feeling tight? They actually have a lot of padding, moreso than most forums. I think it's because we're used to seeing two columns before the topic name, but I took them out because I found them extraneous. Do you think I should increase the side padding on topic names? Or did you mean something else?

To be honest with you, I'm pretty happy with the theme and I think I made a lot of good steps with it in terms of increasing forum usability and breaking down barriers between the forum and the user. But I'm happy to hear more feedback.

Yes, I noticed it has a good amount of padding on the tables, it gives the theme much more "air" (I don't know how to describe it). But I was more refering to the tables type, letters are quite small and could use a little more line-height IMO.

And something I noticed is that there's no way to cancel the login modal box? Not really nice feature, makes me feel trapped and almost panic Toungue

Messages In This Thread
RE: HA·RA·JU·JU -- Japanese & Alternative Fashion Community - by combus - 2010-10-03, 11:19 PM