Not Solved Someone please clear this up for me!
Not Solved
For creating a theme, in the Templates & Style tab there is a sub-tab 'Create New Theme'. I'm assuming you already got that far but I just wanted to put it out there just in case. After you've created the theme go into the Template Sets and click on the 'Add Set' tab. I normally name my template set '[Theme Name] Templates' to go with the default convention. Then go back to the 'Themes' tab and in you theme's settings change the template set to the one you just created.

Normally, custom theme images are saved in the 'images' folder by the theme's name. You should put a copy of all default images plus the english and toplinks folder. You can set the theme's folder path in the theme's settings.

I'm not sure what you man by saving the theme. To make any changes you have to save mainly the global.css file and the templates which, by reading your thread, you probably already know of. Though, once created, the theme is already saved into the database so there really isn't a button to save the whole theme.

Messages In This Thread
Someone please clear this up for me! - by botodev - 2011-01-28, 03:41 AM
RE: Someone please clear this up for me! - by Ferron - 2011-01-28, 04:20 AM