Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 10 Years, 6 Months, 4 Weeks ago Registration problem - MyBB rejects everyone as spammers
Solved: 10 Years, 6 Months, 4 Weeks ago
(2011-11-30, 08:31 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: Can you disable the error message so I can try and sign up.
Thanks

That's the point of my post--I can't disable it. It automatically appears whenever anyone tries to register, even me as an admin. Yet if I manually create a user in ACP, they can log in just fine. (I say this to prove that it's not an IP filter or ban) It's only the registration process that is currently hosed and rejects everyone by calling them a spammer. (error_spam_deny) So the "error message" you referred to is actually MyBB thinking you are a spammer, as well.

Original Registration Error Message Wrote:Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator.

(Which I temporarily changed in the Languages section of the settings until I get this sorted out.)

Thanks,
Steve
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Registration problem - MyBB rejects everyone as spammers - by sengratt1 - 2011-11-30, 08:37 PM