Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
[3 copy sale] Gamer.Co -dark mybb theme for gaming communities
(2012-05-23, 02:16 AM)Philly Wrote: A live demo of this theme can be found here, www.codmedia.net . Envira if you didn't want me to post this sorry. Just trying to help members out. As I know I really like to see live previews before purchasing themes.

Thanks Philly Smile,indeed it was very helpful.

(2012-05-23, 02:23 AM)kavin Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 02:16 AM)Philly Wrote: A live demo of this theme can be found here, www.codmedia.net . Envira if you didn't want me to post this sorry. Just trying to help members out. As I know I really like to see live previews before purchasing themes.

Thanks Philly. Its good to have a demo. Smile

Good luck with the forum. Smile

Thanks Kavin
(2012-05-23, 06:53 PM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote:

We've done some editing, and hopefully I can learn a tad more too.
And Josh put you up to It I'd bet ;D

Indeed Smile,but can i help you making it more elegant by changing come css Smile.
The tabs color does'nt match with the theme.
Also i think you have added the extra search link to the main menu,which made the search bar look inappropriate Smile.

Thank you
[Image: mnvhXxj.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [3 copy sale] Gamer.Co -dark mybb theme for gaming communities - by envira - 2012-05-24, 03:56 AM