Not Solved Trash can forum
Not Solved
What about deleting posts? Toungue
[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Not Solved
Christian Wrote:
destroyer Wrote:Deleting them is easier! Sad
How do you figure that? All you do is create the mod tool, then when you want to delete a thread, just select the tool from the drop down instead of delete.

Not hard at all. Wink

That is really what got the mod taken down in the first place, except by someone else, who I won't name, who was 100% positive that it was a stupid mod, even though people wanted it. But don't worry, the mod should be released as I have offered it to Craker To finish and releaseBig Grin
Not Solved
destroyer Wrote:What about deleting posts? Toungue

Either. A) Unapprove them or B) Custom mod tool that splits the post(s) into their own thread into the trash can forum.
[Need Smilies? Get Me Smileys!
Not Solved
EDIT: I was way out of line, and I apologize Smile
Not Solved
Nickman, I think he was just trying to help Destroyer, since your thread was deleted. No word, no reason, no nothing! So Christian was just trying to help him with an alternative solution!

Just ignore the people that think your plug in is stupid or are against it! I certainly didn't get the impression that this conversation was against your plugin! Wink It's great that Crakter is going to finish it! I'm sure it will turn out great!
Jude

If I post in your thread, please do not PM me for more help! Thanks!

Not Solved
nickman Wrote:I don't wanna sound rude, but I find it funny how some people are so sure that their way is the best for everyone. Fine, yes, YOU CAN DO everything this mod does, with custom tools, splitting posts yada yada. But what this mod does is simplify it for people who don't like your way. If you don't find it useful fine...But I don't see why you are so anti-this plugin..

Umm.. I don't know where you getting that I'm so "anti-this plugin", I'm just providing a solution, since the plugin doesn't exist as of yet.. Oh and I don't necessarily think my way is the best way, but it's a solution.. So you don't have to get all bent out of shape and raise you voice at me.
Not Solved
judel Wrote:I certainly didn't get the impression that this conversation was against your plugin! Wink
Indeed, I am most certainly not again his plugin. If he wants to release a plugin, good for him. Smile
Not Solved
SORRY EVERYONE. I have just been frusterated a little with everything going on. Anyways, I will attach the latest version of the plugin (which still has bugs). I have given craker permission to release it as his own with the fixes. Anyways, if you can't wait, I'm sure christian can help you find an alternative...Big Grin

Attached Files
.zip   Trash_Can_with_edits.zip (Size: 3.84 KB / Downloads: 184)
Not Solved
Nickman...how about you answer the tough questions I asked of you before you deleted the thread.

How is your plugin any different than following these steps.

1. Create new forums (trash) with admin/moderator access (hidden if desired).
2. Move undesirable threads to the trash forums.  (and yes you can split a thread so that you can easily only move certain posts)

I am not against you or trying to upset you.  I just want a clear answer why you created a plugin for something mybb can already do.  It's the same as if you made a quick reply plugin.  Now I have taken a good look at your plugin. I don't see what it does any differently than what I posted above. If by chance your plugin does do something unique or maybe you have it planned for a later version I would love to hear it.
Not Solved
What about: Because it's easier.