Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spider-Man forum with custom skin
Tough crowd. I am not sure how to take it. I see better comments for skins that are truly terrible around here. That skin header alone took me almost an hour to perfect. That's a pretty custom graphic I made. Also all the buttons are changed on the site not just the color/gradient/background.

And some template changes were neccessary in order for that header graphic to be behind the welcome table. Notice that the graphic is the div background...yet the text is seperate graphic and still clickable.

I will still be making some minor changes like the top-links images and I will make them a true menu list instead of inline.

As for the buttons not looking any good...alright I can take that. They could be better. I tried many things and imho if you can't find something that works then make it simple. Which is what I did. I tried the buttons with backgrounds and such but they didn't come out well. I don't have any gradients running on the site either so I didn't want to gradient these either. Maybe I will try a red and black gradient today but imho the site is colorful enough.

Messages In This Thread
Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by labrocca - 2006-10-09, 05:33 AM
RE: Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by labrocca - 2006-10-09, 02:37 PM
RE: Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by judel - 2006-10-09, 05:17 PM
RE: Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by judel - 2006-10-10, 02:22 AM
RE: Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by scheme - 2006-10-11, 02:26 AM