Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spider-Man forum with custom skin
The skin header and the rest, for the most part looks good. But I would agree with some of the others in saying this skin is incomplete.

The search, member list, new post, new reply, etc. buttons are all still the default. The only images you changed were the header, which does look good, although I believe it would look better with a static background with the forums scrolling over it as opposed to the web image as the category row background as it is now, and then making the forum row backgrounds transparent instead of black.

However, despite that I usually don't like to comment on forums that are half done. In my opinion, without a button set, the forum is just that, half done. I imagine that you could make some cool buttons for the spider-man theme and that would top it off and then I could easily say it would be one of the best I have seen.

And don't make it more colorful. I believe with the release of the third installation in the recent movies that your dark theme is best since Venom is going to be the focus of this movie. Maybe, if you wanted to go darker, you could make a play on that (ie: no new posts could be the black venom).
[Image: signature.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by labrocca - 2006-10-09, 05:33 AM
RE: Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by SnakEyez - 2006-10-09, 03:03 PM
RE: Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by judel - 2006-10-09, 05:17 PM
RE: Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by judel - 2006-10-10, 02:22 AM
RE: Spider-Man forum with custom skin - by scheme - 2006-10-11, 02:26 AM