Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Smite Forums - Third Person MOBA Game
Smite Forums is a community for fans to come together and discuss anything and everything related to the third-person perspective MOBA game Smite. Basically, think the concept of League of Legends (DotA) with the fighting style and game play of World of Warcraft.

Quote:Smite (usually styled SMITE) is a third person multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Hi-Rez Studios for Microsoft Windows. In Smite, players take on the visage of a mythological god and take part in arena combat, using custom powers and team tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player controlled minions.

I've spent a little while working on the theme for this forum. As you may have noticed, a lot of my influence has come from the MyBB Humanization Project, although I am slowly adding in some features of my own to make Smite Forums unique. I do still have a bit of work to do in the user control panel and member profiles, I know it's normally not good to post in this section when the website is unfinished, but I feel it is very close to having the core completed.

This niche is definitely lacking. Besides the official forums (poorly designed and bloated with complaints), the majority of other Smite related forums are quite small and either poorly maintained or have a lack of content/direction. We are currently in the process of setting up an official SFLeague, where people can take part in weekly tournaments and we will have top player rankings and cash prizes for the end of the season.

Last Updated: 22nd April 2013
Members: 170

http://www.smiteforums.com

Messages In This Thread
Smite Forums - Third Person MOBA Game - by Berlo - 2013-01-03, 03:08 AM
RE: Smite Forums - Unofficial - by brad-t - 2013-01-03, 03:36 AM
RE: Smite Forums - Unofficial - by Website - 2013-01-03, 06:13 AM
RE: Smite Forums - Unofficial - by Leefish - 2013-01-03, 06:16 AM
RE: Smite Forums - Unofficial - by vegathechosen - 2013-01-03, 09:20 PM
RE: Smite Forums - Unofficial - by Zueq - 2013-01-03, 09:28 PM
RE: Smite Forums - Unofficial - by Berlo - 2013-01-03, 11:08 PM