Not Solved Reputation system
Not Solved
Are you saying you want to use the new system but have the rateuser button on the threads? That should be easy. It's getting late...so I am off to relax. If you want the rateuser button on threads let me know and tomorrow I will tell you how if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Not Solved
yes, that's right, i need rate_user button in threads. I will appreciate if you'll help me.
Portfolio - Plum
Not Solved
The problem is that with the new system, you have multiple options to give reputation. The old system (and CRS) use only a positive and a negative option. The new system has for example, +3, +2, +1, 0, -1, -2, -3. This will be a problem if you want those + and - buttons. Which of the options should be checked? And what about the neutral voting?
Bringing the details page back in CRS shouldn't be too hard and I think this is the best way for this situation.
It's just a simple edit.
Open the template member_profile_reputation and find:
<!-- CRS_1_0 -->
After it, add:
[<a href="reputation.php?uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->reputation_details}</a>]
But remember that CRS is indeed post-based and not user-based and this could result in a messy details page. I haven't tested it yet.
And the vote member link on the details page should be changed too then.
Not Solved
Great, it works, thank you very much Big Grin
Well I got another question Rolleyes
is it hard to make "3" clcikable ?
[Image: details2ad3.png]

I know that I must insert this line

<a href="reputation.php?uid={$memprofile['uid']}"><!-- CRS_1_0 --></a>

but don't know in wich template...
Portfolio - Plum
Not Solved
Insert the link in the custom template called crs_postbit_reputation around
{$post[userreputation]}
like this:
<a href="reputation.php?uid={$post['uid']}">{$post[userreputation]}</a>
Not Solved
Smethead Wrote:Insert the link in the custom template called crs_postbit_reputation around
Where it is?? Sad
Not Solved
i found it but it doesn't work Sad
my template looks like this

<br />{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post[neglink]}  {$post[userreputation]} {$post[poslink]}

how it should look finally?

like this?

<br />{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post[neglink]}  <a href="reputation.php?uid={$post['uid']}">{$post[userreputation]}</a> {$post[poslink]}

sorry, i figured it out Big Grin it works now Thank you so much, i'm happy now Smile

May be i'm asking too much but....

Is it hard to make a popup window when you rate user like here:

[Image: 6486gw0.gif]

Maarten Wrote:
Smethead Wrote:Insert the link in the custom template called crs_postbit_reputation around
Where it is?? Sad

Global templates - crs_postbit_reputation

Wink

or you can use search
Portfolio - Plum
Not Solved
Actually, I haven't thought of that yet. I think it's possible to make it on CRS but then I think it's the best way if I used some ajax with it. And since I have never really used AJAX I don't really know what to code. But I'm sure it's possible to do this in one way or another Big Grin
Not Solved
I got your point Smile
Portfolio - Plum