Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
[For 1.8] MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
Hey guys, thank you for your interest and interaction on the first public release Big Grin I'm all excited to keep improving this plugin.

You can follow bugs / issues and enhancements on GitHub guys Smile

(2014-09-23, 05:10 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: Hi
I found a new bug.
If you send a new comment and comment sent, in the box of comments in detail of sender if you click on username of comment's sender, Naturally you going to sender's profile. but you not going and just page are refreshed.

I show in this image:

you can test. send a comment and click on username, just page refreshed. Smile

Thanks a lot. Wink

That's a bug, Rep +1.

(2014-09-23, 06:06 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: Very nice to see it officially released. Very thorough job being it was made in such a short time span.

Thank you very much Smile

(2014-09-23, 07:25 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: 1.- when report a comment made by me in my own profile i select other and put test purposes, but when send message i got an SQL error

SELECT DISTINCT u.username, u.email, u.receivepms, u.uid FROM mybb_moderators m LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=m.id) WHERE m.fid IN () AND m.isgroup = '0'

fin m.fid IN have a blank value, and no results

2.- When you are on profiles and select another theme you got an error for the new ? at the final on userprofile and get my_post_key without results,

http://forosmybb.es/User-Dark-Neo?my_pos...comments/1

you obtain this error on select theme on userprofiles.

Only i find this till yet.

I think that has to do with the integration with Google SEO plugin, I didn't test the compatibility of both but definitely I have to look for that in the upcoming version, thank you Smile

(2014-09-23, 06:07 PM)casperpl Wrote: love it amazzing already worked my forum Smile

Oh thank you for installing it on your forum Big Grin

(2014-09-23, 07:32 PM)[email protected] Wrote: What would i have to add to make show only 2 comments per page, because you have restricted with 5.

Added to the next release version, I added that to limit the impact on database if someone enters like 1000.
Rasmus Lerdorf Wrote:If eval() is the answer, you're almost certainly asking the wrong question. - Rasmus Lerdorf

Messages In This Thread
RE: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 0.3) - by TheGarfield - 2014-09-23, 09:00 PM