Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
[For 1.8] MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
(2014-09-24, 09:30 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: I'm working on a converter right now. I'll submit a pull request once I finish.

Edit: Submitted Pull Request

Merged, thank you for the work Smile Added you as a collaborator, along with Euan T Big Grin

(2014-09-24, 05:33 AM)hjertelandetdk Wrote: Thank you for that.

If it is easy to reuse the code, is there a chance that you may do something like post comments - like this one for xenforo ?

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/...ents.2434/

Does that mod add the possibility to comment on posts? Because I don't see why that would be useful if you could explain that more to me :s

(2014-09-24, 06:50 AM)Risu Wrote: Hey,
really great plugin, I've been looking for something like that for a while.
but is there any possibility to add an answer function to the comments?
i really try hard to programm something like this (should look a bit like facebook) by myself, didn't work very good Wink 

perhaps there's a way to do it with your plugin?
Heart

You can reply to a comment, and I'm working on a "Conversation" mode that is no where near done, that will allow a user for example to see the conversation with another user, and it will be sort of like a "Chat" between them both, comments are refreshed on the fly etc. Smile
Rasmus Lerdorf Wrote:If eval() is the answer, you're almost certainly asking the wrong question. - Rasmus Lerdorf

Messages In This Thread
RE: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 0.3) - by TheGarfield - 2014-09-24, 11:29 AM