Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
[For 1.8] MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 1.2)
(2014-09-27, 06:40 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: inc/myprofile

myprofilecomments.class

On line 1259 you've this:

$username = format_name(htmlspecialchars_uni($comment["username"]), $comment["usergroup"], $comment["displaygroup"]);
		$profile_link = build_profile_link($comment["username"], $comment["userid"]);

Have to be:

$comment['username'] = format_name(htmlspecialchars_uni($comment["username"]), $comment["usergroup"], $comment["displaygroup"]);
		$profile_link = build_profile_link($comment["username"], $comment["cuid"]);

It's the link replacement to who's write new messages, one user report me today and i fixed it, only that, @TheGarfield, thanks awesomme work, and thanks to @dragonexpert too for all your hard work.

If i found some more bugs or any i try to fix and report, if i can't do it i only report xD.

See yah

Thank you, it's already been fixed. +1

TO THE TRANSLATORS
I thank you guys very much for the time and effort you've put into translating this project, I will definitely keep you guys updated on any new sentences we add into this, so you can know what you need to translate in every new version.

:3

On a side note, I really want you guys to report all bugs in this version, so in the next version (0.5) we fix them all. Because I want the 1.0 Gold version to be all about new features Smile
Rasmus Lerdorf Wrote:If eval() is the answer, you're almost certainly asking the wrong question. - Rasmus Lerdorf

Messages In This Thread
RE: MyProfile - Profile Comments & more (version 0.3) - by TheGarfield - 2014-09-28, 02:52 PM