Not Solved [split] Merging Kunena -> SMF -> MyBB 1.8
Not Solved
ok. so i wont see anything. by the way im just so stupid worrying about the pics. Its in the cp > attachments. Sorry about that. So im ready to convert my real forum. I will close my kunena forum then download it. After i will configure everything then ill save the database. Then i will install mybb to the existing folder of my kunena. I dont know what im going to to with the database. Maybe this or ask the hostgator tech support to restore for me my database. I hope all seo wont get affected then welcome me to the mybb family! thanks

Restoring a backup with phpMyAdmin
1. To restore a database, you click the SQL tab (on newer versions of phpMyAdmin there is an "Import" tab).
2. On the "SQL"-page , unclick the show query here again.
3. Browse to your backup of the database.
4. Click "Go".

im done with the convertion and backup of the database. I import the database then installed mybb. I tried to upload the database through php myadmin but nothing changed. there was an error and the tech support ask me to change the 3 different prefixes to be the same but im having an error doing that so the tech support decided to create a ticket for me.

(2015-01-20, 09:58 AM)positivehighnewbie Wrote: ok. so i wont see anything. by the way im just so stupid worrying about the pics. Its in the cp  > attachments. Sorry about that. So im ready to convert my real forum. I will close my kunena forum then download it. After i will configure everything then ill save the database. Then i will install mybb to the existing folder of my kunena. I dont know what im going to to with the database. Maybe this or ask the hostgator tech support to restore for me my database. I hope all seo wont get affected then welcome me to the mybb family! thanks

Restoring a backup with phpMyAdmin
1. To restore a database, you click the SQL tab (on newer versions of phpMyAdmin there is an "Import" tab).
2. On the "SQL"-page , unclick the show query here again.
3. Browse to your backup of the database.
4. Click "Go".

im done with the convertion and backup of the database. I import the database then installed mybb. I tried to upload the database through php myadmin but nothing changed. there was an error and the tech support ask me to change the 3 different prefixes to be the same but im having an error doing that so the tech support decided to create a ticket for me.

I dont know what went wrong. This is my second kunena forum that i converted. When i was going to upload it now to my site, i noticed that all the avatars are gone.

Maybe i just have to repeat the installation

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] Merging Kunena -> SMF -> MyBB 1.8 - by positivehighnewbie - 2015-01-20, 09:58 AM