multiple functions in forumteam
That's not how showteam.php is working. 
  1. It starts with selecting all groups that are part of the forumteam, so the additional team (for which it is stated that it is not a show team) is not selected. 
  2. Then it is gathering all users who have these groups as primary or display group. In a loop over these users these are added to an array that contains all users per team group.
  3. Then in a loop over all forumteam groups all members of these groups are displayed in the list.
So, members from a usergroup for which it is defined that it is not a forumteam group, and have their primary or display group also as a group that is not a forumteam group, will not be listed in the forum team table.

The only thing I did was in item 2. looking at both the display group and the primary group and all the additional groups. The original code only looks at the display group, and only when this is not defined at the primary group. Further it completely neglects the additional usergroups.
My solution does therefore only work when the users which are members of more show teams have at least one of these as their primary or additional usergroup. But that is also the case for the original code.

As I see it now, it is simply a bug!!
Regards, Ad Bakker (NL)

Messages In This Thread
multiple functions in forumteam - by Ad Bakker - 2015-01-21, 07:04 PM
RE: multiple functions in forumteam - by The_Dark - 2015-01-21, 09:49 PM
RE: multiple functions in forumteam - by Leefish - 2015-01-23, 01:26 PM
RE: multiple functions in forumteam - by Leefish - 2015-01-25, 01:41 PM
RE: multiple functions in forumteam - by Leefish - 2015-01-25, 04:18 PM
RE: multiple functions in forumteam - by Ad Bakker - 2015-01-25, 05:08 PM
RE: multiple functions in forumteam - by Leefish - 2015-01-25, 05:47 PM