Not Solved [release] Gray Diamond
Not Solved
I am working on a theme named "MYBB Enhanced" well 1st i called it "Gray Diamond" Toungue and i am still working on some stuffs on this theme can you tell me how it is?
Well it is not going to be fancy just trying to give a new look for the default theme Smile

*Button set is added for download at 14/5/2007 by the request of some members*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Gray Diamond.zip (Size: 218.19 KB / Downloads: 214)
.psd   Gray Diamond button Set.psd (Size: 418.42 KB / Downloads: 156)
My Game site Game Expert Community
Audentio Design - Free skins and other webmaster services! Come see for yourself.
Not Solved
Finally i was able to upload the images Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin please leave some comments about this theme Smile
Audentio Design - Free skins and other webmaster services! Come see for yourself.
Not Solved
Wow. Looks really nice, DragonLord! Big Grin Great job!
~ FFW

FYI: I'm not a sir, dude, or guy. I am a 'miss'. Rolleyes
Not Solved
Glad that you like it "FirefoxWiz" Smile i am working on the small icons now Big Grin

*I think because of my slow internet connection sometime i am not able to upload the images Sad well for proper view please take a look here www.gxcom.org *
Not Solved
Now that is sexy when will it be released
Are you an avatar movie fan?
[Image: avatarzd.png]
Not Solved
Looks good so far..., with the oriental style font in the header the theme feel kinda rings a bell in my mind as "Grey Dragon". Maybe you should try a gragon with same style font for the default theme logo. Toungue
Not Solved
I love the theme as it is right now. This would be a definite best theme for mybb right now. Please release it soon Smile But your smilies on the forum are messed up Toungue
Are you an avatar movie fan?
[Image: avatarzd.png]
Not Solved
I have put the download for "Gray Diamond" theme don't know how it is cause i am not good at putting files to together lol

Please tell me if it is running smoothly.

Thank you
Not Solved
look cool

Thanks for sharing
Not Solved
WOW loving that.
[Image: jag100sigaf5.jpg]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]