Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
przemu Wrote:There is a bug with table prefix. You use mybb_ but somebody can have other (for example meWink) And than plug-in can't activate and work.

Thanks, I've fixed that, and uploaded the new code in this page. You'll need to deactivate, upload, and reactivate the plugin, thought, just to let you know.

772pilot Wrote:Create a template called header_welcomeblock_member_mod, containing the link to the mod cp. Then, where you want to link to be, try adding {$modcplink}. It hasn't worked for me, but it might work for you.

Actually, you need this code:

&mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/mod/index.php\">{$lang->welcome_mod}</a>

LadyAngelique Wrote:leg has someone set u up with a test admin account for their mybb??? if not u can use mines on my forum...let me know if you still need a test admin account...i'll be ya guinea pig Big Grin

And has anyone got a modified stable code to add the modcp link to the header nav menu as yet???

huge thanx in advance

Yeah, I still need an admin account. If you want to help, just PM with the info. Thanks!

Attached Files
.php   modcp.php (Size: 10.25 KB / Downloads: 93)

Please do not PM me about problems you might be having with MyBB. Post a thread, and someone on the support or development team will take a look at it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - Mod CP Plugin Released! - by LegosJedi - 02-25-2008, 09:45 PM