Not Solved [How To?] Remove Certain Validations In Registration Process
Not Solved
Hello!
I'm working on a custom registration form to help speed up the process for users of my forum who wish to register via Email instead of social logins. 

I want the form to simply be:
Quote:Username:

Email:

Password:

Confirm Password:

However every time I get the following error:
Quote:
  • The email address you entered as confirmation does not match the original one. Please confirm your email address correctly.

I've tried everything I can find to remove the validation for "email2" but everything seems outdated, or just doesn't work. So I gave up, added a "Confirm Email" to the form. However, now I'm brought to another problem. 

Quote:
  • Please solve the reCAPTCHA to verify that you're not a robot.

I don't want a captcha for the registration form, however, I still use them for other forms on the site via the Form Creator plugin, so I don't want to turn it off entirely either. 

And I'm probably jumbling this up to the point where it's incomprehensible. IN SHORT, I'd like to disable the validator for "email2" (Confirm Email) & the recaptcha (or a way to integrate the invisible recaptcha). Does anyone have an idea of how to do this?

Messages In This Thread
Remove Certain Validations In Registration Process - by GXD3S - 2017-11-13, 08:48 PM