Solved: 2 Years, 9 Months, 4 Weeks ago login Authorization code mismatch. (fixed)
Solved: 2 Years, 9 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Yes there are multiple entry points.

Also its NOT something MyBB should revert as it appears to have been done as a security measure by parsing along a hidden code with the login to avoid login spoofing.

However MyBB should have picked it up with custom themes and added a message in blog the announcement of 1.8.16 about it and the change required.
Also they didn't this pick this up on there portal login which I noticed as above.

One should ALWAYS read the change notes as important changes should be listed which I do,
However it is crucial that any QA pick up custom theme etc core breaking changes and they should be listed as well as what is required in a upgrade.

As there have a few bugs passed through, youtube, moderation logs and now a change to a secure login on themes portal was missed.
I think more QA and polish is needed, mby also an staggered release cycle, with staff / acknowledged developers (themes/plugins/etc) getting the changes first before its released to everyone.

Would help save any more issues especially with 1.9 being a massive change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: login Authorization code mismatch. (fixed) - by drguild - 2018-07-05, 10:54 AM