Solved: 2 Years, 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago Why Is The GMT Time Offset Not Corrected After The Time Change?
Solved: 2 Years, 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago
I noticed that my website is not showing the correct time as shown in the screenshot.

[Image: af3e22ab3bed0502be4a9017409cc8f6.png]

It is one hour off - one hour ahead. It should be reading 07:07 am.

Just so that everyone understands this, in the various time zones in the USA, we observe the Daylight Savings Time (with a few exceptions).
Twice a year, we switch back to the Standard Time Zone at the appropriate pre-set date, then we switch to the Daylight Savings Time at the appropriate pre-set date.

Currently, as of this original post, my website is in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. 

However, in the AdminCP settings as shown in the screenshot, I have the Daylight Savings Time ticked on 'Yes'. 
Also, you can see the 'Default Timezone Offset' is showing the correct time in the settings.

[Image: 63ae7a3963341dcc05b8e7f9455eeaf6.png]

So, what happened? 

Did the 'Daylight Savings Time' not work at all or what?

How do I fix this issue? 

Don't tell me that I can change the GMT to fit the Eastern Daylight Savings Time Zone, which officially becomes GMT -4 for every time we have our time changes twice a year. 
That setting 'Daylight Savings Time' should be automatically doing this, but it's not.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deaf Golf

Messages In This Thread
Why Is The GMT Time Offset Not Corrected After The Time Change? - by Serpius - 2018-12-20, 01:16 PM