[Rejected] Plugins ignoring permissions
(2019-01-23, 08:48 PM)Wildcard Wrote: Hi,

I haven't experienced any of these issues before. I am really busy right now and have already promised to help another user with an issue this evening, but if you will contact me on Discord, perhaps I can find time to give it a look.

One thing for you to check: if multiple plugins are having issues following your permissions, is it possible that your forum permissions aren't set correctly? Are you considering display group and additional groups? ASB checks all of a user's groups in almost every case.

I'm not trying to shift the blame— just want to make sure there isn't an issue on your forum before I drive myself crazy trying to figure things out.

Hi there,

No worries, and I understand. I'd rather find if there's an issue on my forum's part and be proven wrong in situations like these. I wasn't even expecting help to look deeper into it.

My Discord handle is Zarkaylia#2213 for when you have time (I can't find yours atm).

Other than that; I don't mess much with giving users multiple user groups, they all are in the one they should be in and use their primary one as display group. I had two users who were accidentally wrong, but neither of them has been active for years and weren't of those that reported the issue to me.

Messages In This Thread
Plugins ignoring permissions - by Zarkaylia - 2019-01-23, 08:36 PM
RE: Plugins ignoring permissions - by Wildcard - 2019-01-23, 08:48 PM
RE: Plugins ignoring permissions - by Zarkaylia - 2019-01-23, 09:10 PM
RE: Plugins ignoring permissions - by Omar G. - 2019-01-23, 09:16 PM
RE: Plugins ignoring permissions - by Zarkaylia - 2019-01-23, 09:55 PM
RE: Plugins ignoring permissions - by Omar G. - 2019-01-23, 10:05 PM
RE: Plugins ignoring permissions - by Zarkaylia - 2019-01-23, 10:15 PM