Solved: 2 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago SCEditor Issues and Resolutions [1.8.21 upgrade]
Solved: 2 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago
(2019-06-30, 05:35 AM)StefanT Wrote: Your templates "codebuttons" is still outdated. For example it references the directory editor_themes which has been removed in MyBB 1.8.21. Have you tried reverting the template?

Hi StefanTTHank you for the support!
Yes, i tried to revert the template but still outdate of my live board of mybb, I will try to explain with an image.

in the left image display the template codebuttons of my test board, but in the right display the template codebuttons on my Live board, by default,
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-07-01-a-la-s-5-59-04-a-m.png]

Nota: It is shown in green code because I have to change the code like @effone recommendation, but if revert the template codebuttons to original, revert to:

Quote:<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1820"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1819"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1820"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var partialmode = {$mybb->settings['partialmode']},
opt_editor = {
plugins: "bbcode,undo",
style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=1820",
rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']},
locale: "mybblang",
width: "100%",
enablePasteFiltering: true,
autoUpdate: true,
emoticonsEnabled: {$emoticons_enabled},
emoticons: {
// Emoticons to be included in the dropdown
dropdown: {
{$dropdownsmilies}
},
// Emoticons to be included in the more section
more: {
{$moresmilies}
},
// Emoticons that are not shown in the dropdown but will still be converted. Can be used for things like aliases
hidden: {
{$hiddensmilies}
}
},
emoticonsCompat: true,
toolbar: "{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|maximize,source",
};
{$editor_language}
$(function() {
$("#{$bind}").sceditor(opt_editor);

MyBBEditor = $("#{$bind}").sceditor("instance");
{$sourcemode}
});
</script>

another problem is the style, after the update I can not see the board style MyBB by default
I have tried several times via ACP:  Home » Cache Manager to clear the cache, but the syles of my live board mybb, its missed from my database.
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-07-01-a-la-s-5-36-50-a-m.png]

I think these errors are related to the database, because the files are the same..

Thank You in Advance @StefanT

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCEditor Issues and Resolutions [1.8.21 upgrade] - by DiegoPino - 2019-07-01, 11:22 AM