Solved: 2 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago SCEditor Issues and Resolutions [1.8.21 upgrade]
Solved: 2 Years, 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago
(2020-04-11, 10:08 AM).m. Wrote: ^ have you tried changing editor style at the theme properties ?
Yes. I went through all the available ones - nothing improved. 
However - after choosing an editor style from the dropdown menu and saving the changes, when I scroll down I see that the style keeps being modern.min

There is also something happening further down - with the Manage Colours. 
By default the theme has in the Manage Colours this:
orange.css = Orange
green.css = Green
purple.css = Purple

Trying to save the changes, I get a message:
The following errors were encountered:
  • The defined color set "orange.css = Orange" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.

• The defined color set "green.css = Green" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.

• The defined color set "purple.css = Purple" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.
    I tried to remove the .css or the spaces on the sides of the =, but it just keeps getting back to the initial form (together with any other changes I made - like changing the editor style). So I'm puzzled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCEditor Issues and Resolutions [1.8.21 upgrade] - by Mayavin - 2020-04-11, 10:24 AM