[Request] Promotion System
Smethead Wrote:I created an alternative reputation system, which makes the reputations show as numbers instead of those bars. Maybe you like it and if you don't, just remove it again. It's a plugin, so it won't be of any problem. If you're interested, you can find it here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=2432

Yes! After I posted this message I went and did some digging and found your plugin, installed it. Works charms, so thank you very much for making that one available.

What I need is to be able to edit the reputation. For instance I changed how strong reputation can be given by certain usergroup, but unfortunately in some cases reputations were given. For instance Admin could give 5 but I have changed it to let's say 10. It would be unfair that admin now have 10 points to grant but previously could only give 5 (I know they could do it repeatedly, but this is just for sake of discussion). Also, it would be nice to EDIT not just DELETE reputation.

I believe somebody mentioned how to edit reputation, but I don't recall where was it. Do you by any chance have that info handy?

Thank a lot!

EB
EuroDanceHits.com Serving a worldwide dance community for a decade!

Messages In This Thread
[Request] Promotion System - by nakile - 2006-01-11, 04:08 AM
RE: [Request] Promotion System - by chiefsaab - 2006-01-11, 07:44 PM
RE:  [Request] Promotion System - by EuroBEAT - 2006-02-05, 07:27 AM
RE: [Request] Promotion System - by - 2006-02-05, 10:35 AM
RE:   [Request] Promotion System - by EuroBEAT - 2006-02-05, 05:11 PM
RE:   [Request] Promotion System - by EuroBEAT - 2006-02-05, 05:26 PM