Poll: Do you like this guide?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
88.33%
106 88.33%
No
11.67%
14 11.67%
Total 120 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Tutorial] 10 Steps for Achieving the Maximum Possible Speed for Your MyBB Forum!
(2011-05-09, 04:33 AM)damoncloudflare Wrote: Hi Renegader,

Thanks for the CloudFlare mention! Two quick things:

1. We're not a full DDoS solution. While we can help mitigate some attacks, we will have to go direct to a site if the attack starts impacting other customers.
2. Don't forget we're also a CDN as well (caching static content automatically).

Appreciate the post on the mod...a fairly common issue that leads to confusion about IP addresses.

No problem Damon! (you're everywhere! I see you around heaps of forums and we've also talked through email!).

Thanks for for extra info, I've added it in the post. The reason why I use another CDN along with Cloudflare is that the CDN provides extra features such as being able to set robots.txt, specifying expires headers along with a few more things. Maybe you can consider doing something like that with Cloudflare, although only with paid customers? Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] 10 Steps for Achieving the Maximum Possible Speed for Your MyBB Forum! - by Renegader - 2011-05-09, 06:11 AM