Getting frustrated with these problems
Sad 
I posted a little while back about an editing problem I was having. Often when editing posts, the post was truncated down to the first sentence. So a five or ten-sentence post would be cut down to one or two sentences.

I've noticed this problem cropping up in different ways now. Sometimes when posting a new message, the message gets cropped down to one or two sentences. I can't verify, but this seems to occur primarily when using the main reply page (and not the quick reply field), and more often in Safari than Firefox.

When moving posts from one forum to another, MyBB has a tendency to "forget" about some of the posts. I can check 7 posts and find only 5 have been moved.

All the problems are in this general vein. Stuff only gets "half-done." Is my server too slow? (533 MHz PIII, 256 MB RAM, serving about 5-10 people simultaneously) Is my software configuration incorrect? (Apache 2, PHP 5, MySQL 4)

This is really starting to get at me, this "phantom problem," and I'd like to solve it once and for all.

Messages In This Thread
Getting frustrated with these problems - by Syzygy - 2006-06-15, 03:45 PM
RE: Getting frustrated with these problems - by - 2006-06-15, 08:08 PM