Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderators & Developers wanted for forum about MyBB
Yes, I suppose that is true.

I will most likely lean towards that as I have started to develop plugins for MyBB myself, and would also like to showcase my work and get feedback. I can definately get that on here, but I also like to show off my other modifications that aren't released publicly. Smile.

Thanks for your feedback, Jason.
- Nishimi Cool [I'm back to MyBB, woot!]
Latest MyBB Plugin: ---
You could always hop onto my team, or I could help you create themes for yours, either way... Smile

Despite what everyone says, it's all up to you to make it successful, I wish you the best of luck.
Probz going to fail just like MyBB Runway did.
(08-19-2011, 05:10 AM)Berlo Wrote: Probz going to fail just like MyBB Runway did.

MyBB Runway didn't fail. It was successful for quite a while until the admins didn't have enough time to work on it anymore.
(08-19-2011, 05:10 AM)Berlo Wrote: Probz going to fail just like MyBB Runway did.

(08-19-2011, 05:17 AM)Jason L. Wrote:

MyBB Runway didn't fail. It was successful for quite a while until the admins didn't have enough time to work on it anymore.

+1. In fact it's going to be getting back on its feet real soon Wink

The only successful MyBB.com clone or mutant string I've seen during my time here was MyBB Community. All the others that weren't personal developer sites simply failed miserably.
MyBB Runway was created for the mere fact Bob was banned from here for being a apricot. He wanted to pull members away from this community and bring them over to MyBB Runway because he was butt-hurt about being banned. Six months down the track and it is dead. Seems like a failure to me.
(08-19-2011, 05:49 AM)Berlo Wrote: MyBB Runway was created for the mere fact Bob was banned from here for being a apricot. He wanted to pull members away from this community and bring them over to MyBB Runway because he was butt-hurt about being banned. Six months down the track and it is dead. Seems like a failure to me.

Even if that is true, if there is a successful mybb.com clone example, that was MyBB Runway.
Well guys, this isn't a showcase topic. So, you guys should stop giving your "opinions".
I don't understand why people here love to bash at others topic without even seeing his site.
^ well, I feel its human nature to share feelings, thoughts & views ... (add other related things)
(08-19-2011, 06:32 AM)ranjani Wrote: ^ well, I feel its human nature to share feelings, thoughts & views ... (add other related things)

+1