Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderators & Developers wanted for forum about MyBB
(08-19-2011, 06:32 AM)ranjani Wrote: ^ well, I feel its human nature to share feelings, thoughts & views ... (add other related things)

But thoughts and views only comes when you see a product/site and not even before its opened. Toungue
(08-19-2011, 05:49 AM)Berlo Wrote: MyBB Runway was created for the mere fact Bob was banned from here for being a apricot. He wanted to pull members away from this community and bring them over to MyBB Runway because he was butt-hurt about being banned. Six months down the track and it is dead. Seems like a failure to me.
He doesn't look banned for me. Guess I missed out on the drama or arrived as it came to an end...IDK. All I know is that MyBBRW was the only "clone" that succeeded a lot longer than the others.
Wow, a lot more posts then I expected.

I'm fine with feedback, as it does help. Thank you for being "on my side", Kavin. Toungue.

And my site will be more of a personal development site then a mybb.com clone. I like MyBB.com just as much as you all. My site of course will allow others to showcase their work, but that isn't what the main focus is. As I am starting to work on plugins & themes for mybb a lot, a little site to showcase what I have done with MyBB is all I really need.

I don't aim to be hugely successful like MyBBRW was for awhile.
- Nishimi Cool [I'm back to MyBB, woot!]
Latest MyBB Plugin: ---
(08-19-2011, 08:30 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: He doesn't look banned for me. Guess I missed out on the drama or arrived as it came to an end...IDK. All I know is that MyBBRW was the only "clone" that succeeded a lot longer than the others.

He was banned right after he was taken off the MyB Support team.