Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First Generation Rambler Club
My Website is a Website for my Online Discussion-Club. As you know, a Online Discussion-Club requires a Forum.

My Discussion-Club is called the First Generation Rambler Club, or FGRC for short. It is a club dedicated to 1902-1914 Rambler Automobiles made by the Thomas B. Jeffery company in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Thats pretty much a short description of it.

It's currently under construction, and has no menu. It also doesn't have any members. But if you'd like to join, it's only $2 per month and you recieve a Copy of the Bi-Monthly Newsletter that is sent via Email. The FGRC only $24 per year, or $50 for a Life Membership.

Club Homepage
Club Forum
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Trend Micro says no.
(2011-09-16, 01:54 AM)The Elite Wrote: Trend Micro says no.

Huh What are you saying?
He's saying that Trend Micro has your site blacklisted for one reason or another.

One tip for you:
Replace the logo for your theme with a pic of a Rambler Wink
(2011-09-16, 02:05 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: He's saying that Trend Micro has your site blacklisted for one reason or another.

One tip for you:

How do I change the Logo of the Theme?

I want to change the Theme Logo with our Club Logo. How do I do that?
(2011-09-16, 02:05 AM)1912RamblerFan01 Wrote:
(2011-09-16, 02:05 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: He's saying that Trend Micro has your site blacklisted for one reason or another.

One tip for you:

Its different for different themes. Depends on how that theme was made up. You can look in the original download of the theme to find the logo in its folder structure, then replace that file on your server.
(2011-09-16, 02:11 AM)Dylan M. Wrote:
(2011-09-16, 02:05 AM)1912RamblerFan01 Wrote:

One tip for you:

Its different for different themes. Depends on how that theme was made up. You can look in the original download of the theme to find the logo in its folder structure, then replace that file on your server.

The Theme Name is Apart Water. I really don't know where to check. It has no Installation Tips on how to change the Logo. Can someone help me?

Has Trend Micro deleted my site from the Blacklist?