Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ConvoWorld
Moved the old Dale Hay . com forum to a new domain name (ConvoWorld) and changed the style a bit. The style works perfectly in Firefox (and Safari - I think!) but there is a small 1 pixel dodgy vertical line in the top right when viewing in IE. Smile

ConvoWorld - Talk about anything really.. quite a few people already there, i'm fairly flexible when it comes to swearing and moaning. Feel free to pop over and join. Smile You're all welcome!!

- ConvoWorld.com
Nice, your forum looks great, maybe i will register, but not now too busy.
[Image: logo.png]
Your forum logo is very cute!
Cheers for the comments so far. Big Grin
I agree looks good, I have to figure out how to do something like that sometime when I have the time
wolfden Wrote:I agree looks good, I have to figure out how to do something like that sometime when I have the time
Feel free to have a snoop around the source code and take what you want. Smile
i like the fact that it doesn't look too much like every other forum on the 'net.

however..... after reading some (and posting some) I find it a bit difficult to differentiate one post from another... they all seem to run together.
silverwing Wrote:i like the fact that it doesn't look too much like every other forum on the 'net.
That's a good sign I suppose. Smile
silverwing Wrote:however..... after reading some (and posting some) I find it a bit difficult to differentiate one post from another... they all seem to run together.
So I should add something between the posts to seperate them out yeah?
Dale Hay Wrote:
silverwing Wrote:i like the fact that it doesn't look too much like every other forum on the 'net.
That's a good sign I suppose. Smile
silverwing Wrote:however..... after reading some (and posting some) I find it a bit difficult to differentiate one post from another... they all seem to run together.
So I should add something between the posts to seperate them out yeah?

Yeah, it's a good sign Smile

And yeah, something to seperate them.

~silverwing