Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for Developers
#1
Hello MyBB Community,

Synthd is currently undergoing an entire revamp (around 40% completed). If you would like to see the new version we are developing please include that in your private message (specified below). It will be shown to interested applicants only. We are looking to bring in some new developers that are interested in creating custom plugins for those requested. We are looking for the following:
  • Designers (high quality)
  • PHP Developers (min. 1 year experiance)
  • JS Developers

All applicants please private message me. Do not post in this thread.

Specifications:
  • You earn 90% of the jobs. (PayPal only) The other 10% goes towards the server and other website necesites such as the domain etc.
  • Any other questions please include in your PM and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks!
#2
Still looking for PHP developers.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)