Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved [How To?] Fixed Threads & Posts columns with lines?
Not Solved
Currently, my site has threads and posts, but they are all out of line.

www.berlingoforum.co.uk

But i want something like this, with threads and posts listed fixed and with lines.:

this forum has it too.

Is this an easy template/theme edit?
[Image: mybbsig.php]
Not Solved
Edit the .tboarder of the theme.
~Blake~
Ansem Wrote:Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. Mybb wins.
My mods Clicky!
Not Solved
OK, i'm going to need a little bit more than that to work off!

Will i be able to fix the columns and add the lines from tborder? (And by fix i mean like in the attached image, all under one another in line).

Thanks.
Not Solved
I dont see anything wrong with the columns do you mean there are no lines?
Ansem Wrote:Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. Mybb wins.
My mods Clicky!
Not Solved
(2011-10-31, 12:54 AM)blake Wrote: I dont see anything wrong with the columns do you mean there are no lines?

Maybe this image will help.
  • My Threads and Posts columns are all out of line
  • The bottom image has the Threads and Views nicely in line, pushed up towards the Last Post column
  • Lines seperating columns and rows in the bottom image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not Solved
Oh sorry I cant help, not to sure what you mean, to me it looks nice and neat.
My mods Clicky!
Not Solved
No worries blake Smile

Well ive fixed one issue, if you want lines between posts and forums and threads and what have you:

ACP > Themes > Your theme > Edit > scroll down to bottom and add 1 in "'Inner Table Border Width" options field.

(credit to Yaldaram, i found after a lot of hunting!)
How can i push them along towards latest posts?