Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BlackProyect Advanced Computing Forum
Good afternoon a couple of friends here and I have implemented a forum where the main theme is the advanced computing, information security, object-oriented programming, networks, communication protocols and other issues they might be interested in the main forum language is in Spanish but also offer the option to change language to English.

We hope you enjoy it and may find that they are looking for information

thank you for your attention
Link to your site?
This is my MyBB signature. Smile
I am probably older than you.
Too bad I forgot to put the link <snip - hacking content> Blush
Sorry, you cannot advertise forums that have hacking content.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
Good use of colors, nice looking site in that respect. Portal looks great, but probably better with the header you're using for the forum. 8/10

The left and right margins / boundaries in the forum don't match the header. 5/10

Needs a slogan that promotes the site or briefly explains what the site is about. Without this, some will turn away from your site without continuing to check it out. 4/10
This is my MyBB signature. Smile
I am probably older than you.
no no no is hacking, is advanced computer is that besides articles can be viewed information security is another matter
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.