Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHP coder for hire.
I am currently in great need of some money for gas, bills, etc. So I am going to offer services as a php code -- NOTE: I CANNOT design. I am terrible at it. But i can make backend code for anything you need pretty much. Just send me a pm or reply to this thread with the job you want done and how much you're willing to pay.

Thanks,
Jake

Also: If anyone that knows me, or has seen my work would like to vouch that would be appreciated Confused
Any examples? And for how much?
He coded the MyBB Shop plugin. He knows his stuff.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
(2011-11-16, 09:51 PM)Booher Wrote: I am currently in great need of some money for gas, bills, etc. So I am going to offer services as a php code -- NOTE: I CANNOT design. I am terrible at it. But i can make backend code for anything you need pretty much. Just send me a pm or reply to this thread with the job you want done and how much you're willing to pay.

Thanks,
Jake

Also: If anyone that knows me, or has seen my work would like to vouch that would be appreciated Confused

I'm a designer, I can aid with designs with your PHP code! for free.

I'm currently back online, I was off for a while thus any way to take any graphic design request is a great way to get my name "out in the blue" again!

If your looking for a designer friend let me know!

(2011-11-23, 11:47 PM)pokomo Wrote: Any examples? And for how much?

Quote:Just send me a pm or reply to this thread with the job you want done and how much you're willing to pay.