Poll: wich antivirus do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kaspersky
13.33%
8 13.33%
Norton
8.33%
5 8.33%
Eset
10.00%
6 10.00%
Avira
10.00%
6 10.00%
Avg
16.67%
10 16.67%
Bitdefender
3.33%
2 3.33%
Avast
21.67%
13 21.67%
Dr.web
0%
0 0%
Panda
3.33%
2 3.33%
Other one...
13.33%
8 13.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

wich antivirus do you use?
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
tell us wich antivirus do you use and why?
I don't use one.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
Formerly Kaspersky and Norton but now Avg.
Eset Security Suite. Their AV only product is NOD32. And, because I've found it to be the best without bogging down the system.
AVG, simply the best Smile
Rasmus Lerdorf Wrote:If eval() is the answer, you're almost certainly asking the wrong question. - Rasmus Lerdorf
I use Avast! because it's free and I don't visit shady sites on Windows, meaning I don't have to worry near as much about virusesii, so I don't want to spend anything on antivirus software. The best antivirus available is Common Sense™. Heck the only reason I even have Avast! is because I like to check those little one-off utilities I tend to get as a programmer, and in case a website I tend to visit and trust gets hacked (which has happened before).
[Image: LogoO.png]
NIS.
(2011-12-01, 06:26 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: I use Avast! because it's free and I don't visit shady sites on Windows, meaning I don't have to worry near as much about virusesii, so I don't want to spend anything on antivirus software. The best antivirus available is Common Sense™. Heck the only reason I even have Avast! is because I like to check those little one-off utilities I tend to get as a programmer, and in case a website I tend to visit and trust gets hacked (which has happened before).

My thoughts precisely.

When I'm on Windows, of course.
I used Avira, it's fantastic and doesn't bother you much.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
Where is MSE ?

http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc-security/mse.aspx