Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MyBB Rox!
A site me and Paul H. created, it is now powered by MyBB and features an awesome CMS we created that will allow us to promote a thread to an article with a custom moderator option. We may release this features as a plugin at a future time once we get everything ironed out and working properly Big Grin

(2011-11-30, 08:37 PM)Paul H. Wrote: Jake Booher and I are launching an all-new website, MyBBRox.com. At MyBB Rox, there will be MyBB tutorials, news, speculation, must-haves, interviews, and heck, just anything MyBB!

We hope MyBB Rox will be a place where you stop to discover awesome things about MyBB!

We launched today with an interview with Nathan Malcolm, the newest member of MyBB's SQA team.

http://mybbrox.com/

Domain idea courtesy of mybbsux Toungue
As happy as I'm sure you are, you already have a 40k view thread in the general area. Let's practice what we preach hey and not spam Smile
[Image: mybbsig.php]
Not spamming. This is the showcase board to showcase your forum, which is what i'm doing Big Grin. Paul chose to put a thread in the GD board for his own reasons, I only have one thread pertaining to it Wink