Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Market Script
I'm selling an awesome completely custom coded market script.

<snip>

Be sure to register and check out the advanced vouch system!

Taking the best offer. I will sell it with or without the domain, your choice. You will own full rights to the design and script.

This is advertised here as it would be easy to integrate with a MyBB forum and get rid of the default forum.
Darn, this can;t be in RSJ.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
It's not an integrated payment. It's just a listing of sales.

It's basically a forum, but designed much nicer. As said though, it could easily be integrated with MyBB.
how much you looking to get
This is not designed for mybb (sorry to state the obvious). this is a rsj category for mybb not for any other script.
(2012-01-08, 03:09 AM)Dialatic Wrote: It's not an integrated payment. It's just a listing of sales.

It's basically a forum, but designed much nicer. As said though, it could easily be integrated with MyBB.

First off: if it is a market script, and doesn't have integrated payments who would buy this...
And I don't think it belongs to R/S/J , better suited to this: http://community.mybb.com/forum-133.html
(2012-01-21, 12:40 PM)USAF Wrote:
(2012-01-08, 03:09 AM)Dialatic Wrote: It's not an integrated payment. It's just a listing of sales.

First off: if it is a market script, and doesn't have integrated payments who would buy this...

It's basically like craigslist... Does that have integrated payments? Millions of people use it still.

Still for sale, by the way...

Add my MSN: [email protected]

For anyone saying it's not MyBB: It can be integrated if you have basic MySQL and PHP knowledge.
Any reserve price? It might give us some help in what offer to give you then.
Nope.. Just taking best offer. Ideally I'm looking to sell it as only one copy for $XXX (low, in the $100-200 range). However, if I have to sell multiple copies for much cheaper, I don't mind.