Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
Forum Hotel - Webmaster/admin/blog/chat forum
are you kidding me XenForo is not worth the money, its complete crap, and why advertise here in the mybb area if you are going to think of running that... Removel of the MyBB copyright is not allowed, so you should not even be allowed to advertise here.
At least im proud to tell my users that i am running MyBB, who wouldnt?
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(02-20-2012, 05:43 AM)SpiritRocks Wrote: are you kidding me XenForo is not worth the money, its complete crap, and why advertise here in the mybb area if you are going to think of running that... Removel of the MyBB copyright is not allowed, so you should not even be allowed to advertise here.

xenForo is worth the money, and where did he say he's thinking of running that? The problem is he's moronic enough to rip MyBBSource's theme and remove the copyright.
(01-22-2012, 07:39 AM)FB92 Wrote: Because most of my community would rather XF than free stuff. Although I would rather use MyBB. XF battled MyBB out in a poll we had a 25 more wanted XF.

(02-20-2012, 05:46 AM)The Elite Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 05:43 AM)SpiritRocks Wrote: are you kidding me XenForo is not worth the money, its complete crap, and why advertise here in the mybb area if you are going to think of running that... Removel of the MyBB copyright is not allowed, so you should not even be allowed to advertise here.

xenForo is worth the money, and where did he say he's thinking of running that? The problem is he's moronic enough to rip MyBBSource's theme and remove the copyright.
HE said it there, and when i looked at xenForo i saw that it was not the best, i like mybb better Smile
I would love to participate in this contest.

(02-20-2012, 05:50 AM)SpiritRocks Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 07:39 AM)FB92 Wrote: Because most of my community would rather XF than free stuff. Although I would rather use MyBB. XF battled MyBB out in a poll we had a 25 more wanted XF.

(02-20-2012, 05:46 AM)The Elite Wrote:

HE said it there, and when i looked at xenForo i saw that it was not the best, i like mybb better Smile

Wow someone is a bit rude. Post like these don't represent the community very well.

I am interested in his forum though Smile
Just wanted to say I hated the emails I got from you guys. I turned off all emails and you still continued to email me and several of my friends who registered there. And wouldn't stop when we asked you to. All we got from you was, "You registered here, so you put up with the management".

And then you ripped MyBBSource's theme...

Sigh. I hope the forum does better under new management.
(03-10-2012, 02:24 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: Just wanted to say I hated the emails I got from you guys. I turned off all emails and you still continued to email me and several of my friends who registered there. And wouldn't stop when we asked you to. All we got from you was, "You registered here, so you put up with the management".

And then you ripped MyBBSource's theme...

Sigh. I hope the forum does better under new management.

I had the same issue. I have had to repeatedly tell them to stop sending me emails which they wouldn't listen until I threatened to file for harassment.
(07-25-2010, 01:02 AM)Tim B. Wrote: Bumping your thread:
Bumping means to reply to your own thread in order to move it back to the top of the thread list. Bumping is allowed however you must observe the following restrictions:
  • You must not bump your thread more frequently than once per 24 hours.
  • You must not bump more than 3 times in a row.
  • You must not bump more than 5 times in total.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?