Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.0 Tables
Don't know if it's been asked before or what, but just curious if tables will be heavily used, barely used, or not at all in MyBB 2.0. I'm guessing they'll have to be at least barely for sorting? But anyways, yeah, just curious. :}
I *think* that postbits are going to be table-less, but don't quote me on that.
-Paul H.

Cogisne lingua latina?
Oh, that's pretty cool. xD I'm hoping the profiles will be without tables as well.

(Just to prevent the "blockish" look tables bring with them)
Even tableless designs usually follow a grid layout so I wouldn't get your hopes to high Toungue.
It will be table-less, I'm pretty sure that's been stated before.
(2012-01-25, 09:17 PM)Jammerx2 Wrote: It will be table-less, I'm pretty sure that's been stated before.

It's in my thread I'm pretty sure.
I don't get the hate for tables. (On forums at least.) (On a forum) they seem quite useful, and keep it organized. Maybe I just haven't used a grid layout enough, but I usually end up with like thirty div's by the time I'm done If I don't use tables.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
If you take advantage of the new html5 semantic tags it helps cut down on divs in the layout a lot.
(2012-01-25, 09:46 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: If you take advantage of the new html5 semantic tags it helps cut down on divs in the layout a lot.

I'll be honest, I haven't even looked at HTML 5 yet :p.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
I'm not surprised Mark your one of the nerds that don't care about the latest and greatest as much as stability.