Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
[For 1.8] Username Change Approval, Limit and History
Sounds like you had the template variables got added twice. The messages are only supposed to appear once regardless of how many groups you're in. If that's the case, you need to edit the template usercp_changename, find {$maxchanges}{$approvalnotice}{$changesleft} and delete any extra instances of them.
My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
very nice ... thanks

but can added a limit to member groups for all time? not a month or day ...

For example: admin group can change username Only two times ...

and can added a tools to this plugin for Notification to the administrator when a user changes his name ?

notice example : You have received a notice : X changed his username to Y

thanks for useful plugin Wink
(2014-01-12, 05:53 AM)Starpaul20 Wrote: Sounds like you had the template variables got added twice. The messages are only supposed to appear once regardless of how many groups you're in. If that's the case, you need to edit the template usercp_changename, find {$maxchanges}{$approvalnotice}{$changesleft} and delete any extra instances of them.

Thanks.

I believe re-enabling it fixed that.

However, my primary group is admin which has no limit whatsoever but it still says this;
'You are allowed to change your username 4 times in a 31 day period.
You have 4 changes left.'

Also, when I change my username it actually uses up some changes even though my primary (admin) has no limits & when I use them all it doesn't let me continue Confused
From the looks of it, that seems to be the way MyBB handles permissions. The only way to fix it is to edit the file inc/class_core.php and find:

$groupzerogreater = array("pmquota", "maxpmrecipients", "maxreputationsday", "attachquota", "maxemails", "maxwarningsday");

and replace it with:

$groupzerogreater = array("pmquota", "maxpmrecipients", "maxreputationsday", "attachquota", "maxemails", "maxwarningsday", "usernameapproval", "maxusernamesperiod", "maxusernamesdaylimit");

Hi Starpaul20 ... My question is it possible? :

and can added a tools to this plugin for Notification to the administrator when a user changes his name ?

(2014-01-13, 05:29 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: From the looks of it, that seems to be the way MyBB handles permissions. The only way to fix it is to edit the file inc/class_core.php and find:

$groupzerogreater = array("pmquota", "maxpmrecipients", "maxreputationsday", "attachquota", "maxemails", "maxwarningsday");

and replace it with:

$groupzerogreater = array("pmquota", "maxpmrecipients", "maxreputationsday", "attachquota", "maxemails", "maxwarningsday", "usernameapproval", "maxusernamesperiod", "maxusernamesdaylimit");

That seemed to have works, as far as I can see. Thanks!
(2014-01-15, 10:00 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: Hi Starpaul20 ... My question is it possible? :

At the moment it's not possible, however I am updating the plugin to make it possible.

(2014-01-15, 10:00 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: and can added a tools to this plugin for Notification to the administrator when a user changes his name ?

Yeah, I can add a notice.

(2014-01-16, 04:21 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote:
(2014-01-15, 10:00 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: Hi Starpaul20 ... My question is it possible? :

At the moment it's not possible, however I am updating the plugin to make it possible.

(2014-01-15, 10:00 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: and can added a tools to this plugin for Notification to the administrator when a user changes his name ?

Yeah, I can add a notice.

Just thought I'd throw an idea out there; maybe add the function to make individual users require approval as well as groups? Big Grin
Thanks a lot ...

i thanks you so much if you can added ... i very need to this ...

notice There is a possibility now? Or will the next version be released?

thanks for reply ... Good LuckWink
Plugin updated to version 1.3.

Changes include:
-Updated username change limit so you can have an all time limit if you wish (as suggested above).
-Added minimum wait between changes setting
-Moved more hardcoded HTML to template
-Updated grammar on number of changes left
-Added full log of username changes in Admin CP