Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
[For 1.8] Username Change Approval, Limit and History
Hello, I just updated to latest version, before updating I could add {username_changes} to memberprofile with no issue, but it doesn't look the way I wanted - the issue is I can't find any template to edit "{username_changes}", I am trying to make it with 2 table row but it's just one text. Is there a way to edit {username_changes} ?

Edit: Found it, it was in Global Templates.
Hello , i have a problem with this plugins. When I want to activate this plugin on my forum I get an error "HTTP ERROR 500"

When I look in my database, the "usernamehistory" table has been created as well as the ALTER TABLE in the activate function.
I don't understand where this error comes from that prevents me from activating the plugin correctly.
I've had this problem with other plugins.
Is it possible to clear a user's username change history?
(2020-05-16, 10:35 AM)Background Wrote: Is it possible to clear a user's username change history?

Yes, there's a pruning tool in the Admin CP (Users & Groups -> Username Changes -> Prune Username Logs).
My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
Error on Administrator log page with v1.4

(2020-07-29, 08:08 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: Error on Administrator log page with v1.4

That looks like an issue with my Private Message Log plugin, make sure that you're running the latest version of it.
My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
Yes...it was. Updated it.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
its showing blank page when try to active
hi, where could i choose how many times can user change names in 30 days? i dont have anything new in Configure
Go to ACP ----> Users and Groups ----> Groups ----> Select any usergroup ----> Click on User and Permission ----> There is setting.