Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GamersHangout
Hello,

I have recently created a website with MyBB and I hoped you would take a look at it and also make an acount on it.
The website is aboout gaming and allot more if you are interested just simply pres this link: http://gamershangout.vipfree.us/

I hope to see you on the website soon!

greetings,
Jan.
No offense but the design looks horrible and the domain sucks.

-N.
(2012-02-08, 02:50 PM)Niggidea Wrote: No offense but the design looks horrible and the domain sucks.

-N.

Thank you, I aint finished yet of course loats of things will be changed after it has just been released, I thought you will know that....
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Domain and theme are all pretty poor.
You also have a few to many forums for a board who have only just released to the public.

Good luck with your website though however.
(2012-02-11, 03:44 AM)Combo Wrote: Domain and theme are all pretty poor.
You also have a few to many forums for a board who have only just released to the public.

Good luck with your website though however.

Angel Angel

[Image: wnoqK.png]
Cricket Life | FORUM WHERE LIFE IS CRICKET | Cricket Forum
I'll give you some feedback so you can hopefully improve your site!

1. You need a new logo, Make one in Photoshop and not in MS paint.
2. You need a new theme. You're theme has no creativity and gives off an over-all "boring" feeling.
3. A domain. No one likes subdomain forums... C'mon. For $10.99 you can register a top level domain. If you'd like, I can register a domain for you for $5. Just PM me..

Good luck with the site!
(2012-02-14, 09:39 PM)YourBetta Wrote: I'll give you some feedback so you can hopefully improve your site!

1. You need a new logo, Make one in Photoshop and not in MS paint.
2. You need a new theme. You're theme has no creativity and gives off an over-all "boring" feeling.
3. A domain. No one likes subdomain forums... C'mon. For $10.99 you can register a top level domain. If you'd like, I can register a domain for you for $5. Just PM me..

Good luck with the site!

I will change everything what you said above, thank you for your suggestions.
I am not going to pay for a better domain yet, I first need to see if this becomes something...
Thank you for the offer thought!