Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[For 1.6] Battlefield 3
I was working on a theme and it looks so much like this. bah. Your's is better because of the jQuery additions Sad
Nice job
(09-25-2012, 08:28 PM)Leefish Wrote:
(09-25-2012, 08:19 PM)xStefan Wrote: Just got back from gym and eat some kit kats...

I am uninterested in your eating habits.
@Johnny S

Thanks! I had another question. When i try to use this plugin it doesnt work with your theme. Board Messages What am I doing wrong? I have tried to add the {board.message} thing into the header section. I understand that you might not know however I would like to check to see if you think that it wont work with your theme because of sidebox. (or something) Thanks again for the awesome theme.
Sidebar won't break any plugins (sidebar is just plain html ,loaded only on index) ,after <navigation> tag paste {$board_messages} variable and activate it from plugin section in ACP.
Hello
i have a problem with dot_newhotfolder.png ... it doesn't find it ... don't know why ..
please help !
Thank you in advance!
[Image: ?di=1313472877663]
Download it from attachment (right click and save as and rename it to dot_newhotfolder) and upload it to forum root / images / bf3 / folder.

Attached Files Image(s)

Huh I obviously did that before. I've checked that the image is in it's proper place.
I even tried your image(thinking that mine is corrupt) ... no luck ...
If the image is in correct place it should be displayed,what are your chmod settings for that particular image ? Can you send me your forum link (and test account if possible) via private message so i can inspect that element ?
i chmoded 777 ... still .. nothing .. PM sent
dot_newlockfolder is missing but dot_newhotfolder is there.Download it from attachment (right click and save as and rename it to dot_newlockfolder) and upload it to forum root / images / bf3 / folder.

Attached Files Image(s)

dooh damn i mised that !
Thanks a lot.
Another thing i noticed when refreshing the theme .. for a quick moment it looks like this, for as long the page loads .. You can barely see it...
[Image: ?di=3134729917012]