Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 4 Weeks ago i have a problem please help
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 4 Weeks ago
ok so i have a hosting site
x10hosting
i made a website and then got on filezilla

i access my directories through filezilla and followed all the instructions that myBB said to do like change permissions

i uploaded the whole upload file and did everything but when i when to my
site
beastlygfx.x10.mx and added install to the end
my screen page was just white does anyone know how to fix

i have uploaded numerous times and deleted

[Image: filezillapic.jpg]
Printscreen your filezilla so we can see where you've put the files. Either the files aren't in the right folder or the server doesn't meet the requirements.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
updated
Are you sure you added /install/ after the beastlygfx.x10.mx and not just beastlygfx.x10.mxinstall?
Try to check and make sure that your public_html permissions allow you to view it, because you might have changed those permissions somehow.
(2012-02-20, 11:53 PM)Known Wrote: Are you sure you added /install/ after the beastlygfx.x10.mx and not just beastlygfx.x10.mxinstall?
Try to check and make sure that your public_html permissions allow you to view it, because you might have changed those permissions somehow.

yeh i did /install/ and i changed the permissions exactly how mybb told me and it just gives me a blank white screen

when i first did it i accidentaly uploaded it into the first place instead of public html but i deleted those and uploaded it again but this time into the public html

another thing that filezilla says while i am uploading is transfer aborted or connection timed out but everything still goes into the directory
I could have a look at this. Could you post your ftp and mysql details in the private inquiries forum: http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html so that I can login and take a look.
idk what that stuff is like do you mean the myspl in inc directory in the upload folder
By Mysql I meant your database details (username, database name and password)
solved thanks guys Smile