Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[For 1.8] Private Message Log
I'm having a few problems, I hope someone can help (yes, I'm using the latest version and yes, I'm sure). I'm using 1.8.6

1. When clicking on a PM the first javascript pop up would work, then everyone after that would not. In fact, it would suddenly take me to my forum home page! I fixed this using Mauricio trick to make it HTML vs. pop up.

2. Major problem right now: When filtering searches the filter doesn't hold longer than one page. Example: filtering PM To user: A, Folder: sent items works great for page 1. Page 2 does not hold any of the search options from page 1 and just lists them all. Basically, I'm unable to search anything passed page 1.

Any help would be awesome - thank you!
I have same issue as with cmdeer.
plase fix it.
(2017-06-21, 01:31 AM)cmdeer Wrote: I'm having a few problems, I hope someone can help (yes, I'm using the latest version and yes, I'm sure). I'm using 1.8.6

1. When clicking on a PM the first javascript pop up would work, then everyone after that would not. In fact, it would suddenly take me to my forum home page! I fixed this using Mauricio trick to make it HTML vs. pop up.

2. Major problem right now: When filtering searches the filter doesn't hold longer than one page. Example: filtering PM To user: A, Folder: sent items works great for page 1. Page 2 does not hold any of the search options from page 1 and just lists them all. Basically, I'm unable to search anything passed page 1.

Any help would be awesome - thank you!

1. I can't reproduce this issue.

2. This will be fixed in the next version.
My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
Plugin has been updated to 1.3.

- Removed PHP closing tags
- Use relative time for dateline
- Changed username input to select box
- Handle display of deleted users/MyBB Engine in log

To update, just overwrite the old files with the new files.

Plugin has been updated to 1.3.1.

-Bug: Fixed PHP 7.2 does not cast unquoted string literals to strings

Plugin has been updated to 1.4.

- Fixed PHP 8.0 errors
- Use require_once for template updates