Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.07 Average
[For 1.8] OUGC Awards
This is a very nice plugin.
Although, is it possible do disable the ability that mods can't give awards?
(04-12-2012, 04:57 AM)Maj Wrote: I would like to see some automatic awards based on different conditons, for example amount of posts, reputation, registrarion time, time spent on the forum, etc...

I though about that but overdoing this plugin was not in my plants.

This is a simple awards plugin.

Also, you can use the PIP plugin, just use its automatic achievements function and there you have Smile

(04-12-2012, 01:40 PM)SIckOwnZu Wrote: This award is not working correctly.

After i installed this it works perfectly but it wont let you log out or click on the users "last post".

Mybb do not approve this, until it's fixed.

This is the error i'm getting:
[img*] http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5175/awardserror.jpg [/img]

Try the update, that may be fixed since the same error was in the ACP and is gone now.

(04-12-2012, 05:03 PM)Michael94 Wrote: This is a very nice plugin.
Although, is it possible do disable the ability that mods can't give awards?

As mentioned in the documentation, no unless you edit the files.
thanks my friend for suggesting PIP but I told you on MyBB com-is already separated from the PIP and I added more features is validating only took me longer because not validate it as though we'll post it this plugin is amazing is better than that of LaBrocca congratulate you've really progressed very quickly.

in Spanish for my friend sama and we both speak xD
Quote:amigo mio gracias por sugerir PIP pero com te dije en MyBB-Es ya lo separe del PIP y le agrege mas funciones esta validandose solo que ya me tardaron no se porque en cuanto lo validen lo posteare aunque vamos este plugin es una pasada esta mejor que el de labrocca de verdad te felicito has progresado muy rapido.
^Oh, si olvide lo mencionado en mybb-es discupla. Estare esperando.
What update are you talking about?

I've already updated my forum. Your plugin is not working correctly.
I have updated my plugin, that means, this awards plugin.

About the logout problem, I found it. I din´t noticed it because I never do logout from my localhost.

To avoid that problem, tomorrow I will upload a new update, by now just comment the global_start hook in the main plugin file to fix it.
(04-14-2012, 03:50 AM)Omar G. Wrote: I have updated my plugin, that means, this awards plugin.

About the logout problem, I found it. I din´t noticed it because I never do logout from my localhost.

To avoid that problem, tomorrow I will upload a new update, by now just comment the global_start hook in the main plugin file to fix it.

I will download the updated version that you release tomorrow Smile

I hope this fixes it. I will be so happy and will even donate if i can!

(04-14-2012, 03:50 AM)Omar G. Wrote: I have updated my plugin, that means, this awards plugin.

Alright, i just downloaded it again, it's still giving me the same problem.
Alright, as I mentioned I was going to upload the new version today, that means, just a few seconds ago.

New file in first post while waiting for approval at mybb mods site. It justs solved the login/logout bug.
exlente bro felicidades Wink ++rep
Did you delete it? The link to your download is dead.