Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Play-Connect - Active Gaming Community - June 2012 Giveaway: Ghost Recon: FS
(2012-04-12, 02:27 AM)play-connect Wrote: I agree, Codicio does make awesome themes. Honestly though, this is the best that I could do with reducing the number of forums. I know too much forums isn't so good but if you look at the current forums, they are pretty well organized imo. (Talking about the main forums)

Also yep, I am dedicated to the forum. It's been 7-months now and I'm happy with the progress so far.

I suppose so. Though I would have "console games", "general gaming", "PC games" and then the others you have. That's just me though, I like to squash things at first Smile.

7 months is a long time too, nice job on that.
(2012-04-12, 02:48 AM)Anxiety Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 02:27 AM)play-connect Wrote: I agree, Codicio does make awesome themes. Honestly though, this is the best that I could do with reducing the number of forums. I know too much forums isn't so good but if you look at the current forums, they are pretty well organized imo. (Talking about the main forums)

Also yep, I am dedicated to the forum. It's been 7-months now and I'm happy with the progress so far.

I suppose so. Though I would have "console games", "general gaming", "PC games" and then the others you have. That's just me though, I like to squash things at first Smile.

7 months is a long time too, nice job on that.

Those aren't bad as well but I feel like if you dump everything console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, etc. into one console games forum) it would get messy. Toungue

Unfortunately, forum is down right now, seems like our host ran into an unusual trouble. It should be fixed soon.

Forum is back up! Smile Registration issue with the new theme has been fixed.
[Image: GpMplayconnecSQt.gif]
I love the new theme. Really gives the gaming feel. Although I just do not like the text. Good luck with growing the community though. I joined it a while ago as GAF.
(2012-04-13, 09:24 AM)WarStopper Wrote: I love the new theme. Really gives the gaming feel. Although I just do not like the text. Good luck with growing the community though. I joined it a while ago as GAF.

You're everywhere GAF Toungue Thanks for the compliment though and updated OP with our April Giveaway, join us and help our community grow!
Recently started a first come first server Magicka DLC giveaway, sorry about late update Toungue
http://play-connect.com/Thread-Magicka-D...irst-Serve
Forgot to update that our May giveaway recently started! Big Grin

http://play-connect.com/Thread-Red-Orche...2-Giveaway

What do you guys think?
Damn that theme is nice.
(2012-05-15, 11:45 PM)Spirit Wrote: Damn that theme is nice.

Smile Thanks. Looks like most people are just leaving feedback for the site theme Toungue
Our winner for the May 2012 Red Orchestra 2 Giveaway has been picked and our June 2012 Ghost Recon: Future Soldier giveaway is now starting! Join us & get your entries in!

http://play-connect.com/Thread-Ghost-Rec...e-Giveaway
New logo! Please provide some feedback!