Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
[Premium Theme] Lights
If I buy this theme can I also purchase the rights to remove the copyright or is that out of the question? Pm me if you would like. Thanks
[Image: wPk6qao.png]
Sure, copyright removal is $5 extra.
(2012-04-25, 08:54 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: Sure, copyright removal is $5 extra.

Ooo la la. I think I might just be doing this than. Hmm.
I never understand why people would want to remove the copyright personally. Jordan, removing it for $5 is really, really, cheap.
(2012-04-25, 07:42 PM)Anxiety Wrote: I never understand why people would want to remove the copyright personally. Jordan, removing it for $5 is really, really, cheap.

Same opinion here. Put the copyright removal for twice the price of the theme.
(2012-04-25, 07:42 PM)Anxiety Wrote: I never understand why people would want to remove the copyright personally. Jordan, removing it for $5 is really, really, cheap.

I normally don't but when its really big like the one on this theme I don't want it. If it was small, and or regular text than I have no problem with it.
You can always put it smaller, I guess. This way you preserve the name of the artist and you don't have to pay for the copyright removal.
(2012-04-25, 08:34 PM)Philly Wrote: I normally don't but when its really big like the one on this theme I don't want it. If it was small, and or regular text than I have no problem with it.

You can change that yourself bro. I guess I'm the sort of person that would never remove a copyright notice even if it was free, I like to give credit to the creator.
Distroforum switched to Imperial by PixelMonkey, just a heads up you might want to get another demo going.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(2012-04-25, 08:39 PM)Irreligious Wrote: You can always put it smaller, I guess. This way you preserve the name of the artist and you don't have to pay for the copyright removal.

(2012-04-25, 08:42 PM)Anxiety Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 08:34 PM)Philly Wrote: I normally don't but when its really big like the one on this theme I don't want it. If it was small, and or regular text than I have no problem with it.

You can change that yourself bro. I guess I'm the sort of person that would never remove a copyright notice even if it was free, I like to give credit to the creator.

Move on guys, it's none of anyone's business if he wants to remove the copyright for a price.