Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
[Premium Theme] Lights
(2012-04-26, 07:42 AM)The Third Venus Sister Wrote: Distroforum switched to Imperial by PixelMonkey, just a heads up you might want to get another demo going.

I was wondering why the theme looked nothing like the pictures in the development thread.
Awks, I'll update it after school.
Any update on when a live demo will be available?
I plan on purchasing this theme but I need to see a live demo before hand.
Sorry for the delay! I've barely been on a computer lately. It's coming to the weekend, so I'll get something up then.
Alright, keen to see the theme in action.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Still no live demo?
-MYSTERY-

The demo board has been added, and the price has been reduced to $15 for the inconvenience! Please check the original post for the updates. Smile
Why do you always save your gradients as .gif files? On almost all your themes it looks screwed up for me Sad
Just an FYI, this theme is totally unusable on mobile.
(2012-05-12, 09:57 PM)SHX Wrote: Why do you always save your gradients as .gif files? On almost all your themes it looks screwed up for me Sad

What do you mean they're screwed up? And since .gif are optimized further and compressed more than .png, making them smaller in file size thus loading quicker. I use .png for transparent images though, of course.

(2012-05-13, 12:46 AM)brad-t Wrote: Just an FYI, this theme is totally unusable on mobile.

Yes, that it is. The theme isn't doing too well in sales, though I am thinking about porting this theme to mobile versions as well.