Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamersaddictions.com - Addicted to a game? Come join us now!
[Image: gamersaddictionlogo-2.png]

Are you addicted to games? Gamers Addictions is the best place to go!
We have a brand new community and are looking for staff members, so stay active and you may get the spot!
See you there!

(Click on the banner for the website)
<snip>
Domain is not bad at all, but I'm not feeling your layout at all.. Try getting a NICE custom theme and make somehow unique.. cause this type of communities are the ones that take an extra effort to make them grow.
  • Help us test new euantor's plugin, MyAlerts (Notifications when quoted, new reply on your thread, etc). Click Here

Sections & tabs. I swear I should make a template first post in a showcase thread. Why do new webmasters insist on so many sections and those god awful free-version tabs?
(2012-06-05, 08:39 PM)Anxiety Wrote: Sections & tabs. I swear I should make a template first post in a showcase thread. Why do new webmasters insist on so many sections and those god awful free-version tabs?

Are you insisting I cut down on the sections and tabs?
<snip>
Insisting is an understatement Toungue.

Imo you need to cut tabs completely. Tabs are just not needed at this stage of a forum. If you insist on using tabs then use Labrocca's version.

As for sections, the more you have the harder it's going to be for your forum to succeed. Make it as small as it possibly can be. As we speak I only have 11 public sections. Less is more bro.
(2012-06-05, 09:11 PM)Anxiety Wrote: Insisting is an understatement Toungue.

Imo you need to cut tabs completely. Tabs are just not needed at this stage of a forum. If you insist on using tabs then use Labrocca's version.

As for sections, the more you have the harder it's going to be for your forum to succeed. Make it as small as it possibly can be. As we speak I only have 11 public sections. Less is more bro.

I will do that as soon as I get some free time thank you for the suggestions.
<snip>
No worries. Good luck.
I am still looking for some new members. Come join today!
<snip>
(2012-06-13, 06:18 PM)jecybuski Wrote: I am still looking for some new members. Come join today!

If you are trying to get members this is probably not the best place. Wink

Also tabs, horrible. Pretty nice and clean theme. Members are coming in nicely, got to keep that up though.