Not Solved help-center
Not Solved
(2016-12-01, 10:02 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 05:54 PM)MyFaith Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 09:40 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: turn off the MySQL strict mode..... you are most likely going to run into alot of issues with all sorts of plugins if you do not

Too bad , now only i know my hosting cant turn off the MySQL strict mode . Undecided

No promises as I do not have a localhost with strict mode active..., but..., you could try replacing your inc/plugins/helpcenter.php with:

Ok , just test it and i change all "tid" => "NULL"  to  "tid" => "0" .

It work now , but look different with yours .
I dont have the priorities , categories setting and i cant create help document .
yours have more professional .
[attachment=37950]

My only have this two
[attachment=37951]    

dont know it's that because i have edit all "tid" Huh
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit : Sorry is my mistake , i find the setting now .
Is under tools & maintenance , every things work fine .
And one more question i saw the link url in menu managers is using

$mybburl/helpcenter.php

But in header template is using some things like this

['bburl']}/index.php

So it should be using $mybburl/helpcenter.php or i need to change to ['bburl']}/helpcenter.php  ?
Quick confusing .

Thanks .
My favorite theme NetPen Premium
Not Solved
(2016-12-02, 06:21 PM)MyFaith Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 10:02 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote:
(2016-12-01, 05:54 PM)MyFaith Wrote:
(2016-11-29, 09:40 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: turn off the MySQL strict mode..... you are most likely going to run into alot of issues with all sorts of plugins if you do not

Too bad , now only i know my hosting cant turn off the MySQL strict mode . Undecided

No promises as I do not have a localhost with strict mode active..., but..., you could try replacing your inc/plugins/helpcenter.php with:

Ok , just test it and i change all "tid" => "NULL"  to  "tid" => "0" .

It work now , but look different with yours .
I dont have the priorities , categories setting and i cant create help document .
yours have more professional .

My only have this two

dont know it's that because i have edit all "tid" Huh
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit : Sorry is my mistake , i find the setting now .
Is under tools & maintenance , every things work fine .
And one more question i saw the link url in menu managers is using

$mybburl/helpcenter.php

But in header template is using some things like this

['bburl']}/index.php

So it should be using $mybburl/helpcenter.php or i need to change to ['bburl']}/helpcenter.php  ?
Quick confusing .

Thanks .

The file was already edited with the basics of what needed to get you running..., thats why I said replace it with the file ..., but eh..., if it works with more edits, cool ..., if you run into issues try the edited file I provided.

As far as your question on the menu item....,

use the include menu manager help center edition  plugin as it will add a menu item and icon for help center to your toplinks

*do NOT change that as you will break the plugin

it is used later in the file

$finalUrl = str_replace('$mybburl',$mybb->settings['bburl'], $finalUrl);

$finalIconUrl  = str_replace('$mybburl',$mybb->settings['bburl'], $finalIconUrl);